Responsible for providing outstanding customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations. Assist guests in choosing foods, products and portion sizes. Shares knowledge about the ingredients and preparation of products at counter. Weighs, labels and packages products as necessary. Responsible for working as a cashier at the counter.
As an ambassador of mokbar, the Cashier is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality and healthy experiences for each guest that comes to mokbar. Mokbar ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have at least one year of cashier and cash handling experience, and be comfortable handling and counting his or her own cash drawer.
- Previous customer and food service experience preferred. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- High school diploma desired or equivalent. Prior knowledge of the foods/products being sold at the specified counter is desirable.
- Position requires standing, bending and mobility the entire work day.
- Light cleaning duties such as wiping counters and small equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
- Must be able to communicate politely and effectively with guests and other employees.