We are currently seeking cooks with at least 1 year of recent experience. This is a great opportunity for team-players, with exceptional knife and kitchen skills. Candidates must have experience with Italian cuisine, great references and work well under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 years in a food preparation position.
- Good working knowledge of kitchen equipment and procedures, safety and sanitation regulations and knowledge of food and food production.
- Degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is preferred.
- Food Handlers License is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for long periods of up to four hours in length and have the ability to bend and squat.
- Must have ability to lift 25 pounds frequently and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, dining room staff and guests.
- Must be able to use knives, hand tools, utensils and all standard commercial kitchen equipment.